Local Government Advisory
O'Regan & Partners has a comprehensive understanding of the increasingly complex compliance and statutory obligations local governments must meet and report on. Our firm has been providing accountancy services to local governments in inland regional Queensland since 1994, and is familiar with the specialised accounting software used by local governments and their specific reporting requirements.
O'Regan & Partners provides this service to local governments through both on-site visits and by remote computer access from our various offices.
Below are some examples of the types of Local Government Advisory services we provide:
- Preparation of Annual Financial Statements
- Assistance with Year-end accounting and reporting.
- Provide accounting services covering specific areas as requested by Council staff - both by on-site visits and remote access.
- Assistance with preparation of Annual Budgets.
- Special assistance covering such areas as Queensland Treasury Corporation reporting and cash flows, State and Federal Government acquittals.
- Internal Audit Functions.
Create a more certain future for your farm and family using our end-to-end solution for farm growth, improvement and succession.
Business Growth & Exit
Build real value in your business for the long term with our proven tools while also considering exit strategies to suit your business.
Our unique valuation model will value your existing business and identify opportunities to maximise future business value